February 2, 2009

Is Anti-Israel ...Anti-Semitic?


Well....Duh!!

There were Ant-Israel rallies all over the world.
There were Anti-Israel in the USA.

Part of me think there could not be another Holocaust in the US.
The other part of me works with Gentiles everyday.
I hear enough Anti-Semitic remarks to understand they hate us.
But what is scary is the absolute tolerance for hate.
That tolerance is the mentality that they are coming for the Jews....what do I care!

------------------------------------------
This came from Naomi Ragen:

Friends,

I sent you The Third Jihad. Now I'm sending you this, photos of a Muslim
march in San Francisco. When did this kind of hate speech stop being
against the law? And look at how the police behaved and who, among all
these despicable racists, was stopped by the cops. If I lived in America,
I'd be worried.

http://zombietime.com/gaza_war_protest/

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment